Make a Difference.
SIU is home to great people with innovative ideas. With your help, SIU is committed to providing an outstanding education that affords students with more promising futures.
Many scholarships are offered through the SIU Alumni Association by our generous donors and alumni groups.
Here are a listing of opportunities:
- Alongi Legacy Scholarship
- Chicagoland Chapter Scholarship (Multiple counties eligible)
- Elizabeth Lewis Memorial Scholarship
- Jackson County Chapter Scholarship
- Jackson County Family YMCA Scholarship
- Keith and Carol Sanders Alumni Scholarship
- Legacy Scholarship
- Peoria Tri-County Chapter Scholarship
- Perry County Chapter Scholarship
- Prairie Capitol Chapter Scholarship (Multiple counties eligible)
- Rebecca and Jerry Kill SIU Alumni Association Scholarship
- Roscoe Pulliam Memorial Scholarship
- Saline County Chapter Scholarship
- St. Louis Chapter Scholarship (Multiple counties eligible)
- St. Louis County Scholarship
- Union County Chapter Scholarship
- Washington D.C. Chapter Scholarship (Multiple counties eligible)
- Williamson County Chapter Scholarship
To apply for any of the above scholarships, please complete the SIU General Scholarship Application.